Situated in the Kendwa Beach district of Kendwa, Zuri Zanzibar offers accommodation with a private beach area and free WiFi. The property boasts an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace and a bar.
All the rooms have air conditioning and are fitted with a wardrobe, a desk and a flat screen TV. All the units also have a seating area while some have pool views and a garden view.
Zuri Zanzibar serves a continental breakfast daily. Maischa Restaurant that is located within the property specializes in Middle Eastern cuisines.
Snorkelling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Zuri Zanzibar. Coral Reefs Snorkel is a 9-minute walk from the resort.
Zuri Zanzibar Resort is designed to offer ultimate coziness and is equipped with a mix of contemporary and local furniture and decorated with African artwork.
Zuri Zanzibar Resort offers the following facilities:
- Lodging & breakfast
- Spacious room
- Comfortable bed
- Bathroom with bath/shower and toilet
- Outdoor shower/bath, jacuzzi/private pool (some)
- Seating area
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Sea or garden view
- Two restaurants
- Dhow bar
- Spice garden
- Beach chairs
- Infinity pool
- Maua Wellness
- Wimbi water sports center and shop
- Library (books and dvds)
- Tour office
- Laundry service
- Room service
With their outdoor showers and spacious private terraces, the bungalows offer the unique experience of living indoors and outdoors.
The suites have an outdoor shower and a private jacuzzi.
The villas have their own infinity pool, jacuzzi, living room and kitchen. The ocean front villas also enjoy a private piece of beach.
Zuri Zanzibar Resort offers the following rooms:
- Bungalow, king or twin (2p)
- Bungalow Interconnecting, king or twin (4p)
- Jacuzzi Bungalow, king or twin (2p)
- Jacuzzi Suite, king or twin and sofa(2-3p)
- Ocean Front Jacuzzi Suite, king or twin and sofa (2-3p)
- Ocean Front 3 bedroom Luxury Villa, king and 2xtwin (6p)
- Ocean Front 2 bedroom Villa, king and twin (4-5p)
- Garden 2 bedroom villa, king and twin (4-5p)
Zuri Zanzibar Resort offers the following activities:
- Beauty treatments
- Cooking classes
- Kite surfing
- Sunset Dhow cruise
- Visit Stone Town
- Spice tour
- Jozani forest tour
- Visit Prison Island
- Mangrove forest tour
- Paddle boarding at Michiamvi
- Fishing with local fishermen
- Visit Paje seeweed farm
- Visit turtle center
- Visit Dhow market
From $226 to $722 pppn (half board)
Please note: the final property price depends on the season and currency fluctuations. Prices are excluding additional costs like transport, entrance fees for the parks, etc.